Skip to main content

PDP Clears Roland Ebipade Clark for House of Representatives Race Ahead of 2027 Polls




The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has officially cleared Roland Ebipade Clark to contest for the Federal House of Representatives seat ahead of the 2027 general elections.

Hon. Clark secured his clearance following a successful screening exercise conducted by the Special Screening Committee constituted by the Interim National Working Committee (iNWC) of the party.

The committee was set up to screen aspirants who were unable to participate in the earlier exercise due to the overwhelming number of qualified Nigerians seeking to contest elections under the PDP platform.

Political observers describe the clearance as a major milestone in Hon. Clark’s political ambition and a clear indication of the confidence the party leadership reposes in his ability to provide quality representation and effective leadership.

Since the announcement of his clearance, supporters, political associates, and well-wishers across Delta State have continued to felicitate with the PDP aspirant, expressing optimism over his chances in the forthcoming elections.
Many party faithful believe Hon. Clark’s emergence will further strengthen the PDP’s grassroots appeal and consolidate support ahead of the 2027 general elections.
Congratulatory messages have continued to pour in for Hon. Roland Ebipade Clark as preparations intensify for the next phase of the political process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: If Tinubu Had Told Me, I Wouldn’t Have Agreed To Rivers State Of Emergency Rule – Wike

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has stated that he would not have agreed with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu if he had discussed his move to declare a State of Emergency in Rivers State. Wike noted that he is not in conflict with the suspended Rivers State Governor,      Sim Fubara  He stressed his opposition on the State of Emergency rule, stating that only the President knows the right time to lift it. While speaking to journalists in Abuja on Monday, Wike remarked that Fubara has permitted himself to be manipulated by his adversaries to oppose him. The FCT Minister said: “ I made it clear that this impunity will not stand, so what is happening in PDP is what I call undertakers because I see no reason why you will put yourself under that kind of crisis. “I don’t have any crisis with him (Fubara). I’m not the President who declared a State of Emergency; if Mr President had called me, I wouldn’t have agreed to the State of Emergenc...

Woman Burned to Death, Accused of Kidnapping 7yrs Old Boy in Delta

By Tessy ogbemi An angry mob set ablaze a woman accused in a failed child kidnapping attempt in Agbarho community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.  The incident happened on Wednesday, September 24, 2025.  An eyewitness disclosed at the scene of the incident at Ekwvere Road claimed that the woman hid the seven year old boy she allegedly abducted in a sack, adding that she was even carrying a Bible on one hand.  Community sources said some residents in the area accosted the lady when they observed the way she was dragging the sack, to know what she had in it.  "She was unstable when they asked her to disclose what she was carrying in the sack. When the bag was forced open, they found a seven year old child in it. They shouted and it attracted a large crowd,” a source said.  It was gathered that the angry mob immediately brought a used tyre to the scene, which they forced down her neck after beating her to a pulp.  “The lady and the tyre we...

Breaking: ASUU suspends 2-week warning strike

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has suspended its two-week warning strike it declared last week across all public universities in the country. The union announced the suspension on Wednesday at a press conference held at its headquarters in Abuja. President of ASUU, Chris Piwuna, who read a prepared speech before newsmen, explained that the development followed intervention by the Senate and some other well-meaning Nigerians. However, he sad the National Executive Council of the Union resolved to give the government a one-month window to address all contending areas.