Skip to main content

Mrs. Mrakpor Refutes Allegation, Says I didn't lay my hand nor slap Mrs. Adeake

Mrs. Mrakpor refutes allegation, Says I didn't lay my hand nor slap Mrs. Adeake 

The Director General (DG), Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency and former member, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Evangelist Mrs. Joan Onyemaechi Mrakpor, has stated that she never laid her hands nor slap Mrs. Adeake Odiaka, as alleged.

She stated this Thursday 31st December 2020, while addressing the press at her Ubulu-Uku residence, Aniocha south local government area of the state.

She disclosed that she has done everything humanly possible for Sunday Odiaka (not Nnamdi) as earlier published to leave her and her siblings alone by following the laws of the land in ensuring that she gets justice over the series of attacks by Sunday Odiaka, noting that she went to the family to appeal to them to stop him from further attacks.

Hear her: “I decided that I wasn’t going to go straight to get Sunday arrested that I was going to go to the family and say this is what you documented with me in the month of July after all the false accusation and I needed to seek redress and you stopped me.

“Today, Sunday, your son has started again that on 22nd December he led a riot to the government house gate and he posted it on his Facebook timeline calling viewers to go to his Facebook timeline and see the riot against me for impunity and imposition and on 23rd again, he is moving the same riot to come to my house.

“That was what I went for, to their house. Like I said after going to the father’s house that day, unfortunately the father who would have spoken in words as usual that would have calmed me down, unfortunately was not at home. Because on knocking on that door, I was hundred percent sure that what I would have heard from the father would have been Amaechi my name sake, now I am sure that I can’t beg you again.

“Okay, what do you want me to do now? And the way his father would have spoken I would not have been able to move from that place still angry. Unfortunately, I met Sunday’s mother who everybody refers to as one grandmother of 68. I must say here too that Sunday Odiaka, is the first son of the supposed grandmother and I was not dealing with a grandmother’s son. I didn’t go to beat any grandmother.

“If Sunday Odiaka could go to the government house with all the armed securities on Tuesday the 22nd and was bold enough to post it on his timeline calling for further riot, I would have been most stupid to sit down in my house and pretend that all is well. As a well brought up Ubulu-Uku woman, that was what I did. I went to the house. There was no time I ever said I didn’t go to their house. I went to their house. Like I said, unfortunately, I didn’t meet the father. I met the woman and what came out of the mother’s mouth I was not surprise because as growing children we knew who everybody is and we knew what you can attach to somebody.

“What came out of the mother’s mouth was a curse that if anything happens to the son, that, that curse was going to follow the son and not me. That was what came out of the mother’s mouth. And I want to put it on record that in all the years that Sunday was misbehaving and while the father was running around from one person to the other to caution Sunday, not one day did the mother opened her.

“This same celebrated grandmother that was beaten to coma, not one day did she say to me that this thing Sunday is doing is not right. I have joined the father to caution him. The only time I am hearing from the woman now, it is this celebrated beating to coma that can only be proven by herself, the law of the land and the almighty God.

“I want to state here that the moment the mother reacted negativity, I left that place and I now went to the Divisional Police at Ubulu-Uku, I went there, I met the DO and I told the DO that my life is in danger, that one Sunday Odiaka is calling on the youths to riot against me and that few days before this he has gone to do this in government house.

“On that account the DO and another officer followed me, we came to their house and we saw the woman. Remember I have left the house before I went to look for DPO and that was the woman that I have beaten to coma. The woman came out again that is after two hours after my supposedly beaten her to coma.

“The woman came out met the police man and the police man greeted her warmly and said please, I need to speak to your son Sunday Odiaka, he needs to come with us. The woman said I will follow you and the police said to her it is your son we want. This festive period we don’t want crisis and the woman said is it because of Amaechi, carry me Sunday is not here.

“The police said can I have your son’s number? She said to the police man I will not give you my son’s number. When the woman started abusing the police and refused to give the policeman the son’s number, I said DO I have the number. So, I gave the number to the police officer. He called Sunday and Sunday picked the phone and Sunday said I don’t have anything to say to you my lawyer will come and answer you and the police said come fast because the police will not tolerate any incitement or anything that will cause crisis at this time in the community and I left with the police officer.

“It was Sunday’s mother that addressed us and the police officer. I was shocked after several hours I saw the same woman that I left in the house on a bed supposedly beaten to coma by me. Later the story changed, she was slapped and beaten to coma by my younger brother another story came up that there is a voice recording where she was shouting Jude you slap me or Jude you want to slap me.

“Then the same Sunday Odiaka came out and said he was in the house that he was the one who recorded us when we were beating the mother and I asked how can a young man who can lead riot to government house be so inhuman. Your mother you loved so well. I went there alone with my brother and sister, then you could be hiding inside the room and you watched us beat your mother mercilessly like he described to the point that he went into coma and you were still from one corner of the room getting only the recording of how she was shouting.

“You didn’t get the video of how we were beating her coma. Again, he now came up that the mother was now screaming, Jude you slap me and I asked if Sunday could get this voice of Jude you slap me for something so important, you were hiding in a secured place. You couldn’t get the video of how we slapped her, how she fell down, how she went into coma and later got up, you took photoshot of her, then she later got up the police came interviewed her and all of a sudden she appeared on a wooden bed as having been beaten to coma by me”.

She said that what happened was exchange of words and not beating as alleged, “I didn’t lift my hands on her”, she said.

She stated that she is aware that anything that has to do with politicians especially someone of her status, is usually blown out of proportion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court orders Okowa government to account for over N200bn education funds, allocations

Court orders Okowa government to account for over N200bn education funds, allocations The Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, in a landmark judgment, has “ordered the disclosure of the spending details of over N200bn public funds collected by the government of former Delta State governor Ifeanyi Okowa from the Universal Basic Education Commission [UBEC] fund and allocations from the Federation Accounts.” The court ordered the Delta State Governor Sheriff Oborevwori to “disclose details of budgetary allocations and actual spending by the Okowa government between 2015 and 2019, including specific projects carried out to improve primary education in Delta State, and the locations of such projects.” The judgment was delivered by Honourable Justice Daniel Osiagor, following a Freedom of Information suit number: FHC/L/CS/803/2019, brought by Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP). In his judgment, Justice Osiagor held that, “SERAP has cognizable legal right to inquire and

Olu Of Warri Defends Tradition, Speaks on Christianity

Olu Of Warri Defends Tradition, Speaks on Christianity  The Olu of Warri, His Majesty Ã’gíamẹ̀ Atúwàtse III, has dispelled the insinuation that there is a conflict between the traditional thrones and Christendom. The monarch, who stated this when he received the Soun of Ogbomoso land, Oba Ghandi Afolabi Olaoye, Orumogege III, in his Palace in Warri Kingdom, Delta State, said that the two institutions were not necessarily antithetical. He also debunked the assumption that traditional institutions were synonymous with fetishism and the worship of creations made by human beings and reasoning. He, however, noted that the two institutions can play complementary role that will contribute to the growth and development of the country. The Olu, who said he was elated by the Soun’s visit, said the new Ogbomoso monarch’s choice of Warri kingdom as his first place of visit was divinely directed, just as his choice for the throne was divinely ordained. He said that they owe i

Many Benefited as Tantita Save Niger Delta From Enviromental Ruins

Many Benefited as Tantita Save Niger Delta From Enviromental Ruins  It is on record over the past twenty years in the Niger Delta region, South-South Nigeria where incessant fire disaster and untimely death was on the increase in weekly basis as result of the activities of illegal oil bunkering, especially the process of local refining popularly known as Kpo-Fire. The menace also renders our young married ladies widows in the ljaw riverine communities because most of their life partners venture into the Kpo-Fire business due to its lucrative nature in making quick money. To proof your doubt, take a tour to any of the ljaw riverine communities across Burutu, Warri South-West, Bomadi, Patani in Delta State, and Southern ljaw, Ekeremor, Nembe and Brass LGAs in Bayelsa State, you will discovered that most of our youths are facially disfigured in parts of their body as result of severe fire accident incurred during cooking and burning (refining) of crude oil to kerosene, fuel and desiel for